Our mission is to provide our clients an excellent land survey through experience & integrity!
1737 NC / SC boundary surveyors ran a line due west along what they believed to be the 35th parallel. When they hit the old Charleston- Salisbury road they realized they were 12 miles too far south of their target. In 1772 they took a turn north and went around lands granted to the Catawba Indian Nation and then south to the Catawba river.This stone was set in an 1813 retracement of the 1772 line and marked NC SC AD 1813.
Land Surveying Services
- Boundary Surveying -
- Subdivision Plats -
- Condominium Plats -
- ALTA / NSPS Land Title Surveys -
- Physical / Mortgage Surveys -
- Topographic Mapping -
- Construction Layout -
- 3d Machine Control Data Preparation -
- Historical Property Research -
- Seminar & Surveying Education Presentations -